Time for a $tudio Makeover?
- new to teaching piano?
- feeling overwhelmed with the options?
- wondering if you chose the right career path?
- feeling like your studio needs a makeover?
- looking for ways to make some updates to stay current with the latest savvy tools?
- convinced that you need to add the four elements in your studio that are proven to provide substantial income? (Learn more by following this link: Four Secrets of a Successful Studio.
- in need of a break? (Keep reading to learn how you can earn a scholarship towards an inspiring event you won't want to miss!)
Then you need this
A one-of-a-kind Upbeat Webinar Series for Piano Teachers brought to you by the lovely Tracy Selle (rhymes with belly) that can be viewed any time after your purchase! If I sold you already, then make sure to follow THIS link to register.
Need More Information Before Deciding?
You will be privy to hearing more than a dozen teachers share their tips and advice. You'll have access to TEN hours of teaching sessions. Each interview is full of step-by-step guidance to help you with your studio makeover. Topics include:
- Getting more students
- Group lessons
- Summer camps
- Teaching preschoolers
- Inexpensive (or free!) marketing strategies
- Keeping teens engaged
- Adding a piano lab (for as little as $1 extra per lesson)
- iPad games
- Android games
- Computer games
- Skype/FaceTime lessons
- Video lessons
- And much more!
This Unique Venue is Offered in Three Options
- Get More Students
- Technology Boot Camp
- Piano Teacher Bundle
I'm excited to be part of the esteemed list of teachers featured in the series. In my interview with Tracy, you will learn more about my unique approach to the Music Tech Time that I often refer to in my posts. If you've been wondering how I make this unique lesson format work, this may be the turning point for your studio after you hear how I have recently REPACKAGED the "Music Tech Time" to a format that ANYONE can implement. You won't want to miss it!
- Andrea Bentz
- Sara Campbell
- Amy Comparetto
- Jennifer Eklund
- Jennifer Foxx
- Chrisanne Holm
- Becki Laurent
- Janice Martin
- Christina Mathis
- Judy Naillon
- Mark Paulson
- Tim Topham
- Rebecca Udy
- Leila Viss (that's me)
Included With Every Registration
- Daniel McFarlane, from Supersonics Piano, is giving a couple of piano pieces for you to use with your students. And yes! Daniel has included a studio license with these songs, so you can use them with your entire studio!
- Andrea Dow of Teach Piano Today is including a package of 2 PianoBookClub pieces and aPianoGameClub game. These can be used with your entire studio!
- Melody Payne of The Plucky Pianista is giving some of her adorable worksheets to use with all your students.
- Kris Skaletski, founder of KiddyKeys, is sharing a coupon worth $50 off of any kit.
- Tim Topham, creator of PianoFlix, is giving a coupon for $30 off his training course.
- Coupon code for a consultation with me to help you update your lesson format!
Ready to Register Now?
Follow THIS link.