Are You an Unfinished Masterpiece?
Watch the video below and read comments from last year
Very inspiring! Well put together! - Adult student
He just LOVED IT! He is very inspired and it has been hard to tear him away from the piano! Thank you! – Parent
Your camp was fabulous and today was so encouraging to sit and watch these young kids express their talent in such a unique way. You clearly inspired R. as he was at his piano for hours after camp each day doing his creative thing! – Parent
Loved it all! Very organized. Very welcoming and not intimidating. Very informative. Very inspiring. - Piano teacher
Click here to register early and receive an early bird discount!
At the 88 Creative Keys you will learn to
- Improvise in Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Pop/Rock styles
- Jam in large and small groups with other pianists
- Play by ear and interpret lead sheets.
- Enjoy “off the bench” music activities
- Make new friends who play and teach piano
- Perform with pros in a final concert
The ideal "unfinished masterpiece" candidate would be
- Passionate about the piano
- Interested in playing and socializing with other Piano People.
- Wishing to explore unfamiliar and exciting ways to make music.
- Enthused about immersing yourself in an intensive program of learning.
- Of intermediate+ technical ability and basic reading skills.
- Familiar with scales and primary triads in the keys of C/Am, F/Dm, G/Em, Bb and D.
- Somewhat new to playing improvised and popular music styles.
Sign up for the track that suits you
Student: Play it Your Way July 21 – 24, 2014